EMT® Spray is an easily applied, non-stinging spray with Bitrex, an extremely bitter substance, that produces rapid healing while discouraging biting and licking of wounds.
EMT® Spray contains the same collagen as EMT® Gel (which has been discontinued) and is effective for many types of wounds and skin problems including: hot spots, first and second degree burns, foot pad injuries, cuts, abrasions and flesh tears.
EMT Spray® can be used on any animal and the collagen is natural to the body.
- Patented hydrolysate of collagen provides fast healing of all types of wounds.
- Pump sprayer allows for clean and convenient application.
- Contains Bitrex, an extremely bitter substance, to deter licking and biting of wound.
- Great for "hot spots", scrapes, burns and large wound areas delicate to the touch.
- Does not sting or burn.
- Helps reduce bleeding, pain and itching - protects wound.
- Collagen formula provides the scaffolding for new cell growth and helps prevent scarring.
- A must for the home and field first aid kit.
- Safe for all animals.